I’ve had my grace tested on numerous occasions lately. One thing of which I’m certain is that grace wouldn’t be grace if it came easily. Reflection is a good thing but it’s only lucrative if we take what we learned and move forward–working to be better today than we were yesterday. Grace is an art. It’s something that needs to be practiced every day. It’s the realization that life is a gift and the ability to move beyond fear or anger or frustration. Grace is flexibility and courage and gratitude. And the best thing about grace? When you fail at it, there’s always another chance.
Get Posts Via Email
- Life’s too short to finish crappy novels
- Do the work. Trust yourself. Say thank you.
- A Letter to My Little Sister
- A Beautiful Mess
- Consider Yourself Lucky
- Wherever You Go, There You Are
- The Great Big Lessons I Learned in 2015
- How to be Mindful During the Holidays
- The Freedom that Comes from Forgiveness
- 17 Reasons To Revel in Halloween