Life moves quickly. Do you live in the moment? If you make a mistake today, will you remember it next year? If you play it safe, will you recall that moment 20 years from now? Creating something remarkable within your business can become more obvious when you live the same principals outside of the work. Do something random and wonderfully light-hearted every day. Pay for the person’s coffee in line behind you; eat gummy bears in bed with your children; compliment someone because you mean it. Find passion in everything and once you do, bring it to work.
Get Posts Via Email
- Life’s too short to finish crappy novels
- Do the work. Trust yourself. Say thank you.
- A Letter to My Little Sister
- A Beautiful Mess
- Consider Yourself Lucky
- Wherever You Go, There You Are
- The Great Big Lessons I Learned in 2015
- How to be Mindful During the Holidays
- The Freedom that Comes from Forgiveness
- 17 Reasons To Revel in Halloween