Opinions are prolific. It’s good to stand up for the things you believe in. But the term “stand up for what you believe in” implies action. Today, on Election Day, if you have a strong opinion, vote. There’s no better way to put your money where your mouth is.
Get Posts Via Email
- Life’s too short to finish crappy novels
- Do the work. Trust yourself. Say thank you.
- A Letter to My Little Sister
- A Beautiful Mess
- Consider Yourself Lucky
- Wherever You Go, There You Are
- The Great Big Lessons I Learned in 2015
- How to be Mindful During the Holidays
- The Freedom that Comes from Forgiveness
- 17 Reasons To Revel in Halloween