Mark Twain wrote that “kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” On a day such as today, Veteran’s Day, where gratitude and appreciation is abundant, we should take extra care to celebrate the small acts of kindness that happen all around us every moment. Find the bright spot in every situation and pass along the positivity. You never know whose life you may be affecting.
Get Posts Via Email
- Life’s too short to finish crappy novels
- Do the work. Trust yourself. Say thank you.
- A Letter to My Little Sister
- A Beautiful Mess
- Consider Yourself Lucky
- Wherever You Go, There You Are
- The Great Big Lessons I Learned in 2015
- How to be Mindful During the Holidays
- The Freedom that Comes from Forgiveness
- 17 Reasons To Revel in Halloween