We are always self-regulating/refraining/editing/worrying/educating ourselves so we can grow and be better than we were yesterday. It’s easy to get caught up in the how-to’s and what-not-to-do’s and the abundance of choice and decision. Not everything has to be so complicated. Happiness is far easier to find in the moment if we’re not always looking behind and looking ahead. Sometimes it’s important to just breath and enjoy the treats.
Get Posts Via Email
- Life’s too short to finish crappy novels
- Do the work. Trust yourself. Say thank you.
- A Letter to My Little Sister
- A Beautiful Mess
- Consider Yourself Lucky
- Wherever You Go, There You Are
- The Great Big Lessons I Learned in 2015
- How to be Mindful During the Holidays
- The Freedom that Comes from Forgiveness
- 17 Reasons To Revel in Halloween